Port of Piombino
- Employer Autorità Portuale di Piombino
- Country Italy
- Sector water control and marine works
- Area Toscana
- Contract value € 104,500,000 (amounting to € 53,300,000 – 2017 Annual Report)
- Locality Piombino
- Finished work in 03 2018
- Partecipation 51%
First phase of implementation of P.R.P. Port of Piombino: small north shore dock; first excerpt south shore harbor; big clean-up of marine sediment and safety of the water table.
The work will be carried out in ATI between CMC, parent-company representative with the dell’51% share, and Sales SpA of Rome for the remaining 49%.
< Back to all PROJECTS