Concordia, Finale Emilia, Mirandola school buildings
- Employer Regione Emilia-Romagna
- Country Italy
- Sector building projects, civil and public buildings
- Area Emilia-Romagna
- Contract value 6,857,400 euro
- Locality Concordia, Mirandola, Finale Emilia
- Finished work in 10 2012
- Partecipation 100%
The school buildings, designed and built in less than two months to host the pupils of the three municipalities hit by the May 2012 earthquake, have the following features:
· Mirandola: 20 classrooms, totaling 450 primary school pupils.
· Concordia: 34 classrooms, totaling 690 primary and secondary school pupils.
· Concordia: 34 classrooms, totaling 770 primary and secondary school pupils.
A large Multipurpose room, 1.000 seats capacity, will be used for sporting events and school assemblies.
Externally, well equipped playground have been installed.
The schools also include a canteen, dorms, laboratories, offices and teacher rooms, toilets for both pupils and teachers. The contracts also envisaged the completion of works in outdoor areas: road surfacing, pavements, fencing, green areas, rainfall collection networks, power supply – gas – water – sewage and firefighting networks, ADSL network, external lighting systems, all the way to the installation of flag poles.
< Back to all PROJECTS